Thursday, October 22, 2009

La Primera Entrada

I seriously considered blogging in Spanish, but then I realized that the few people who would actually track my blog would be turned off by that so here I am - this will be my little English haven in a world made up entirely of "Castellano".

I figure my next post will be comprised of snippets from the journal I've been keeping for the almost 4 WEEKS that I've been inhabiting this strange, yet wonderful culture. Hopefully I'll be able to supplement most things with pictures (although, there's always facebook!) and a few interesting stories here and there.

Anyhow,

CIAO! Hasta Luego!

(quick side note: ADIOS is never used to bid people farewell. Everyone says Ciao and kisses on the cheek are mandatory to give to everyone when entering or leaving a room... so... MWAH)

No comments:

Post a Comment